All Saints Clifton is situated close to the centre of Bristol. Geographically the parish covers less than one square mile.
All Saints has always striven to be a beacon of Anglo-Catholic worship and for this reason attracts people to the congregation from within the parish and surrounding neighbourhood but also many from some distance away.
Its distinctive style is focused on the Eucharist and the strong liturgical tradition and excellent music are supported by prayerful observance.
All Saints sets out to proclaim the best in catholic sacramental worship and has attracted people to that distinct style of witness and worship since it was first consecrated in 1868. We aim to continue this tradition.
‘The basic truth remains the same;
but its expression must be todays expression,
for todays society’
This was stated at the laying of the Foundation Stone.